ISO 14001 is an international standard that sets out the requirements for environmental management system (EMS). It helps organizations to improve environmental performance through more efficient use of resources and reduction of waste. This helps them gain a competitive advantage and build stakeholder trust.
ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
The world's utmost leading environmental management system standard
ISO 14001 EMS will help you:
- Manage environmental obligations with consistency.
- Position your company as a socially responsible organization that has proactive initiatives in place to protect the environment, and considers the environmental impacts their product may cause from initial development to end-of-life.
- Achieve strategic business aims by incorporating environmental issues into business management.
- Provide a competitive and financial advantage through improved resource efficiency and reduction of waste.
- Encourage better environmental responsibility in suppliers by integrating them into the organizationâs business systems.
- Demonstrate compliance with applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
The formula to a more productive organisation with better and happier employees lies in your decision making.
Certification of management system serves as excellent marketing tools, enhancing brand recognition, and instilling greater confidence among your business partners and end customers.
Globally, GICGâs logo is widely recognised and respected as a trusted symbol of quality, safety and sustainability.