ISO 22000 is an international standard that sets out the requirements for a food safety management system (FSMS). It defines what an organization must do to demonstrate its ability to control food safety hazards and ensure that food is safe for consumption.
ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System
Bringing people food that they can trust
ISO 22000 FSMS will help you:
- Consistently provide food-related products and services that are safe for consumption.
- Improve risk management in food safety processes.
- Preserve reputation as a responsible organization that is committed to food safety and quality.
- Demonstrate strong links to the United Nations Codex Alimentarius, which develops food safety guidelines for government authorities to ensure food safety for consumers.
- Demonstrate compliance with applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
The formula to a more productive organisation with better and happier employees lies in your decision making.
Certification of management system serves as excellent marketing tools, enhancing brand recognition, and instilling greater confidence among your business partners and end customers.
Globally, GICG’s logo is widely recognised and respected as a trusted symbol of quality, safety and sustainability.