ISO 22301 is an international standard that sets out the requirements for a business continuity management system (BCM). It provides a framework to implement and maintain effective business continuity plans, systems, and processes for the smooth running of an organization in the event when disruption to business strike.
ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System
ISO 22301 BCM will help you:
- Respond to and recover from disruptions effectively. This will reduce costs and lessen impact on business performance.
- Provide assurance to stakeholders that the organization has sound systems and processes in place for business continuity.
- Improve business performance and organizational resilience.
- Have a better understanding of the business through analysis of critical issues and areas of vulnerability.
- Give a clear and detailed view of how an organization operates, thus offering valuable insights that are useful for strategic planning, risk management, supply chain management, business transformation and resource management.
The formula to a more productive organisation with better and happier employees lies in your decision making.
Certification of management system serves as excellent marketing tools, enhancing brand recognition, and instilling greater confidence among your business partners and end customers.
Globally, GICG’s logo is widely recognised and respected as a trusted symbol of quality, safety and sustainability.